Well, what do you think?

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hooray! My amazing hubby has finished updating the look of the blog. He did a wonderful job, didn't he? I want to point out a few features that you may find useful. On the left hand side there are lots of useful things. You will find a blog archive, where you can see all of the posts organized by month. There is also a "Tags" section where you can find blog posts that are related to each category. Beneath that there is an option to follow the blog via email. If you enter your email address you will automatically be sent an email with each new blog post. And finally there is the option to follow with Google Friend Connect aka your google account. Also, now comments automatically post as you from your facebook account if you are signed in. With this feature you have the option to post only to the blog or to also have your comments post to facebook as well. So try out some of the features and let me know what you think... or if anything is broken.

In other exciting news, my hubby gave me my birthday present early. I got a new DSLR camera and I am super excited! I have been taking pictures like crazy.



Will's parents celebrated their 29th anniversary this weekend and we had raspberry filled cupcakes to celebrate. How delicious do these look? Stay tuned... I will show you how simple it is to make beautiful cupcakes.


And Phoebe has turned into quite the model. Seriously I think I took around 100 pictures of her during my first day with the new camera.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...